This is the Gymtar FAQs section.
Easy answers to difficult questions ranging from the management of your account to troubleshooting when placing an order.
1) DO I NEED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT?
Setting up an account is really easy and only takes a few minutes. Simply feed the Register form with your email address and we’ll send a password, alternatively you can easily create an account while you’re making a purchase. Afterwards, in your account section you’ll be able to access your courses and watch all your purchased videos.
2) HOW DO I CHANGE AND CHECK MY CONTACT DETAILS?
By logging in to your account using your email address and password, you will be able to access your account details.
3) I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
No problem – all you need to do is grab a password reminder. You can find this at the ‘Login/My Account’ section of the site. Simply click on the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link and we’ll email it over to you.
4) MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN
If your account has been stolen or results compromised, complete the steps below before restoring your account.
a) Run an antivirus and a deep scan for spyware on your computer
b) Change your email account password. At least you prevent anyone from accessing your personal email and find out what’s the password a possible second time.
c) Only then should you change your password.
5) HOW CAN I RESET MY PASSWORD?
PLACING AN ORDER
6) WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
7) HOW DO I REDEEM A DISCOUNT OR SPECIAL OFFER?
You can redeem your discount or special offer when you are in the basket or check out page by putting your code into the box provided.
8) WHY ISN’T MY DISCOUNT CODE WORKING?
– You might have used this code a previous time
– The code is outdated
– You might have used more than one code for the same order
– You might have made some digit errors: these codes are case sensitive
If anything else, we recommend to contact first the source you got your code from. If anything sounds wrong, then contact us at email@example.com
9) I FORGOT TO USE MY DISCOUNT CODE. CAN I STILL USE IT AFTERWARDS?
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if it has expired, otherwise you can simply use the code on your next order.
10) WHY HAS MY CARD BEEN DECLINED?
We will not decline transactions at checkout, only authorise the amounts. Instead, it is more likely your bank that declining the transaction. Therefore please contact them directly so they can rectify this for you. Please be advised that the authorised amount will show on your account for around 7 working days, regardless of a successful transaction being made. This amount has not been debited, it has only been ring-fenced from your available balance.
11) I BOUGHT THE WRONG COURSE BY MISTAKE! CAN I GET A REFUND?
If you picked the wrong course by mistake, contact us within 24 hours at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help not to worry!
12) I BOUGHT CONTENT BY MISTAKE! CAN I GET A REFUND?
You have a 14 day right to change your mind and get a full refund on your digital content. However you do not have this right to cancel and get a refund, even a partial one, once a download or a streaming session has started from your account. If it appears that you are abusing the refund system, we reserve the right to revoke access to this feature.
13) I CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT. WILL I LOSE ACCESS TO MY CONTENT?
Cancelling your Account will cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Gymtar does not accept any liability for such loss.
14) I CANNOT FIND MY ANSWER IN THESE FAQs
If you need more than you can find in our FAQs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15) THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THESE FAQs
If you want us to rectify anything about these FAQs, please contact us at email@example.com