Effective Date : 15/09/2020
What Are Cookies In General?
Cookies are small text files that your browser receives when you visit a website. They usually include anonymous information: website preferences, session ID, and information needed to everything work properly.
Cookies are not viruses and are not able to download viruses either. They are not trojan or other kind of malicious software such as spyware, adware, worms, or scareware. They cannot read or disclose to anyone the information stored in your computer or in your external hard disks.
- These cookies that are set by the website that you are visiting.
Performance And Analytics
Third Parties Cookies
- We partner with third party publishers, advertising networks and service providers to manage our ads on other websites. Our third party partners may set cookies on your device or browser to gather information about your activities on Gymtar. For example, if you visit Gymtar and also use a social media platform, you may see a Gymtar ad in your social media newsfeed or timeline. We also use device identifiers to track, analyze and improve the performance of Gymtar and our ads, both by email and on social media platforms.
Third Party Tags
- We use and manage third party tags on the website and associated domains of Gymtar and mobile applications. Third party tags may be pixels or tracking snippets. The former exist to learn how you interact with our site pages and emails. This information helps us and our ad partners provide you with a more personal experience. We use tracking snippets to get data from your browser. They enable us to make requests to a third party partner or set cookies on your device to store data. For example, if you see a Gymtar ad on a social media platform and choose to use Gymtar, we may use a tag to reduce the number of Gymtar ads you see on that platform.
Opting Out Gymtar Cookies
- You can access your settings at any time on Manage consent . You can also set your browser to not accept cookies but this may limit your ability to use Gymtar. If you want to learn more, please also visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Any Concerns About Your Privacy?
- If you want to learn more, please visit also https://gymtar.com/privacy-policy/